TATTOO REMOVAL AFTERCARE
• Avoid exposure to sunlight and sun-beds for at least 4 weeks.
• If the tattooed area is covered by hair, please shave the area 1 day before treatment.
• Do not apply any self-tanning products for 1 week prior to treatment.
48 Hours after treatment
• Avoid restrictive clothing or excessive friction of the area.
• Avoid applying creams, perfume or body lotions to the area.
• Avoid hot baths or getting the area wet.
• Avoid heat treatments such as saunas and steam rooms as well as jacuzzis.
• Avoid going swimming as chemicals in the water may cause a skin reaction.
• Do not lie in the sun or use sun-beds as this activates the melanin in the skin and can lead to pigmentation marks.
If the area feels tender or warm
• Apply cold compresses of ice, or a pack of peas from the freezer wrapped in a clean
Do not apply ice directly onto the skin as this can cause a burn!
• Do not apply any creams/lotions to the area other than that recommended by your
• Clients should notify the studio of any change in medical conditions, medication or